It is easy to play the blame game and fall right in line with the division in our own country.
Politics aside, there is a nation that needs prayer, a nation that needs God, and a nation that needs peace.
Men, women, and children are suffering and dying. Our brothers and sisters in Christ are facing a martyr's death.
Now, more than ever, we make a national call to every Christian believer to unite in prayer over the Afghani people and the ones serving on behalf of our Heavenly Father.
Here are some specific prayers we as a Crazy Cool Family are praying for:
- Pray for the believers, as they are not sure of their fate in the next coming weeks and days, that God would give them perfect peace and that they can reach as many souls as possible.
- Pray for the woman and children, as they are being preyed upon by this non-peaceful terrorist group.
- Pray for our soldiers, those who have made it back safely, and those who are still in enemy territory.
- Pray for U.S. government leaders to put agendas aside and to have an awakening.
- Pray for unity, not only in America but in the Church, that we can bind together and touch heaven on behalf of this atrocity.